It is important to close all your payments on time, especially when it comes to essential services. Your phone recharge or bill is one of those essentials. Any prepaid service needs to get recharged regularly in advance.
A non-payment of a postpaid bill doesn’t result in interruption of the phone services. On the other hand, if you don’t recharge your prepaid number on time, it can result in the discontinuation of the service. You can even lose your number.
What if you manage your family’s phone accounts and it’s just cumbersome to use several apps for multiple recharges? What if you miss out on recharging a number and you end up losing it?
Don’t worry! Breathe.
Today, we will discuss how you can recharge multiple prepaid numbers seamlessly for others using a single online mobile bill payment app – Airtel Thanks.
Table of Contents
How can you recharge services for others using the Airtel Thanks app?
It doesn’t matter if you are an Airtel customer or not, you can recharge your prepaid number from the Airtel Thanks app. We will discuss the steps for adding a new account and recharging for the same from the app.
Let’s dive right in!
How can you do a prepaid recharge for others?
- Open the Airtel Thanks app.
- Head to the ‘Pay’ tab of the app.
- Scroll down to locate the ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Prepaid’ icon to recharge for others.
- If you are an Airtel user, your number will show up at the top for a recharge. You can change this.
- Either enter the number manually.
- You will be asked to choose the operator from the given list – Airtel, BSNL, JIO, MTNL Delhi, MTNL Mumbai, and Vi. Select the right option.
- Now select the circle (state).
- Browse through the available plans and select one.
- Tap on it. You will be redirected to the payment page.
- Make the payment using any mode of payment and voila! The recharge will be successful. Z
How to add a prepaid account for future recharges?
If you wish to recharge for the same number again in the future, follow the below steps:
- Tap on ‘add existing connection’ on the home page.
- Select prepaid and enter the mobile number. (Works for every operator)
- Enter the OTP.
- The account will be added to your Airtel Thanks app.
- You will the account the next time you are planning to recharge for your family. You can add multiple accounts in the app.
The Airtel Thanks app doesn’t just allow users to recharge and manage multiple prepaid accounts. It also allows users to add multiple DTH, postpaid, and broadband of different operators in the app.
The process is quite simple.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and tap on ‘add existing connection’ on the ‘manage’ page.
- Now select broadband, DTH, or postpaid.
- In case of a postpaid connection, enter the number of the concerned account.
- For DTH and Broadband, enter the DTH account number and Landline number respectively.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered numbers for each addition. Enter the same.
- The accounts will be added to the app.
- You can recharge the DTH or pay your postpaid bill from the ‘Pay’ section.
If you have added a broadband account for ACT Fibernet on the Airtel Thanks app using the above steps, it will reflect on the DTH recharge page. It is similar to other services too. You won’t have to enter multiple details every time you wish to recharge. The process will be faster and easier.
There are many payments app online. However, the Airtel Thanks app is safe, secure, and seamless for both Airtel and non-Airtel users.